пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Proper Pixie Cuts

princessluanasthrone: I don't recognize myself, either. Things...



princessluanasthrone:

I don't recognize myself, either. Things have been rough. Time to take care of myself. :)

theheartoflions: Icon change (I hope, my phone wigged out when...



theheartoflions:

Icon change (I hope, my phone wigged out when I tried. If not assume it will be in the next 24 hours).

Ps. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday, and I have had an amazing week. :D

Who's Afraid of a Pixie Cut? | Bitch Media

Who's Afraid of a Pixie Cut? | Bitch Media:

grrrlfromichigan:

" The creepy backlash to their haircuts emphasizes just how narrow and specific the mainstream concept of beauty really is. The overblown reaction to their short hair is rooted in a retrograde notion that says that cutting your hair short makes you somehow less of a woman."

cornelisse: Look what I gone and did :)



cornelisse:

Look what I gone and did :)

notlilyallen: I almost have a pompadour today. I'm trying out...



notlilyallen:

I almost have a pompadour today. I'm trying out new things! #pixie #pixiecut #pompadour #nofilter

my hair story, hopefully it inspires someone to cut theirs or...



my hair story, hopefully it inspires someone to cut theirs or gives confidence to those who are unsure

—-Thanks for the submission! I hope your aunt stays cancer-free! Your pixie is a tad long on the sidebang there to be a proper pixie, but it's a great cut, and I'm glad you like it!

The Great Gatsby<3



The Great Gatsby<3

http://iwantmyjuicebox.tumblr.com/  IG: leeeeeeeeenda



http://iwantmyjuicebox.tumblr.com/ 

IG: leeeeeeeeenda

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Can followers send in submissions of their pixies? If so, how?

Yes please! Click the "submit a post" link on the right-hand sidebar.

goshorter: Wife's new haircut..



goshorter:

Wife's new haircut..

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий