четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Untitled

I’m going to buy some diapers from a local store home delivery as soon as school is out! Any...

I’m going to buy some diapers from a local store home delivery as soon as school is out! Any suggestions?

I wet my bed last night. On accident!!

I wet my bed last night. On accident!!

Should I tell my aunt about my fetish, I think she already...



Should I tell my aunt about my fetish, I think she already knows.

dplolly: ld-ba: dds69: the shame is, i can't upload the full...



dplolly:

ld-ba:

dds69:

the shame is, i can't upload the full 27 minutes of what these girls do. i love candle and anything she's in. her body is flawless and she looks cute in a diaper. this is her, experiencing fun with a vibrator.

Wow this is hot. I need to find the full length video and more of their stuff! 

Djeeee, I really loge this one…

I love pics like this plus the girl on the right looks like...



I love pics like this plus the girl on the right looks like someone I used to know.

jennifergarden: huddleslittle: I really want to reblog this to...



jennifergarden:

huddleslittle:

I really want to reblog this to my main tumblr

I don't have it in me though

Hi my friends & ABDL friends

daddytevees: she was so wet this morning, I just had to change...



daddytevees:

she was so wet this morning, I just had to change her. look for the pov photos too!

I bought some diapers but this is not me though I wish it was.

Does anyone know how to make a homemade enema?

Does anyone know how to make a homemade enema?

punishedwithdiapers: One full diaper I want an enema now



punishedwithdiapers:

One full diaper

I want an enema now

True



True

letting go best gif ever!



letting go

best gif ever!

Video



Video



Got a diaper and staying home today. I got some apple joice to drink so a good day!

Got a diaper and staying home today. I got some apple joice to drink so a good day!

I went to WalMart and my mom and I went baby shower shopping and she bought diapers and. I think she...

I went to WalMart and my mom and I went baby shower shopping and she bought diapers and. I think she found my fetish out because I slept in her pads the other night and the bag I put them in was thrown away!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий