воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Things That Get Me Off

Reminds me of a facial I once gave my wife…Want to see?



Reminds me of a facial I once gave my wife…Want to see?

That big, fat ass Those fleshy thighs splayed open, that big...



That big, fat ass

Those fleshy thighs splayed open, that big gash she's spreading for us

Her exposed small, flat, tits and the tramp stamp on her chest

Her sunburn  Her greasy face

That big stained dildo she's sucking on

That old stained chair

Get after it girl… I want my wife to make me a video of...



Get after it girl…

I want my wife to make me a video of her fucking her biggest dildo…this might be an interesting way to shoot it…

Yeah - bury that big cock deep you your cunt for me… I...



Yeah - bury that big cock deep you your cunt for me…

I want my wife to make me a video of her fucking her biggest dildo…

I want you to see what a dirty little cocksucker you are…



I want you to see what a dirty little cocksucker you are…

Nothing on but hat and heels, tits hanging low on her...



Nothing on but hat and heels, tits hanging low on her chest, legs splayed open, her well-used vag spread to encompass the huge dildo - this sophisticated, mature slut gets me off…

Yeah, fuck yourself, just like that… I want my wife to...



Yeah, fuck yourself, just like that…

I want my wife to make me a video of her fucking her biggest dildo…

Yeah, spread wide and work that monster into your tight little...



Yeah, spread wide and work that monster into your tight little gash…

I want my wife to make me a video of her fucking her biggest dildo…

Look right at the fucking camera while I pound your pussy…



Look right at the fucking camera while I pound your pussy…

Pain avoidance can be an excellent motivator… 



Pain avoidance can be an excellent motivator… 

Sometimes while I'm fucking my wife's wide, wet...



Sometimes while I'm fucking my wife's wide, wet cunt, I fantasize that it's full of other men's loads…I guess the idea of strange cum as a lubricant gets me off…

Open wide, slut…



Open wide, slut…

The next time my wife wants to fuck, I'm going to bend her...



The next time my wife wants to fuck, I'm going to bend her over and check if she's wet enough…

Cum Dump.



Cum Dump.

The idea of labeling my wife's wide, white ass with a...



The idea of labeling my wife's wide, white ass with a black marker gets me off…  

Get your tits out, you stupid cunt.



Get your tits out, you stupid cunt.

Take that cock.



Take that cock.

I like the idea of a wife, under the influence of alcohol,...



I like the idea of a wife, under the influence of alcohol, talked into sucking strange cock at the glory hole.  Partly because it's taking advantage of her, but mostly because you know the alcohol alone wouldn't be enough if deep down, she wasn't a dirty slut. 

Classy slut.



Classy slut.

That's it, take their loads…



That's it, take their loads…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий